About Me 

I'm Zelda *bows*~ sexy camgirl, indie game dev, gamer girl, anime nerd, introverted lover of all things nerdy & cosplay fantasy role play girl!                        ^__^ ~*

Follow Me

© 2017 by BabyZelda

• Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • patreon square
BabyZelda ♡ Admin
Jun 13, 2017

E3 2017 Party

14 comments

I'm at E3! My first time ever. Will post about my experience as it unfolds here.

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 13, 2017

Awesome! Have fun! XD

Darnell Bartlette
Jun 13, 2017

Have fun, I hope you take pics of your souvenirs...

Beast_Within ^o.o^
Jun 13, 2017

Paaaaaaaarrrttyy, hope you have fun and stay safe while on the... outside

BabyZelda ♡ Admin
Jun 13, 2017

Mario Odyssey looks really unique! Can't wait for a new open world Mario. The mind control mechanic looks fun!

ZeldasOniLink
Jun 13, 2017

Hmmm Mario with mind control, that's definitely a new and fun sounding feature for the series lol

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 13, 2017

Glad to see Metroid Prime 4 confirmed XD

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 14, 2017Edited: Jun 14, 2017

Ok, so apparently there were two more games they revealed during Nintendo's Tree House. Wish they showed this during their presentation but yea. We're having remakes of Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga and Metroid 2 for the 3DS.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI54_yxpwkY

Metroid: Samus Returns - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhOx-FpEAQk

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 14, 2017

One last thing they didn't mention til later is 4 more amiibo besides the Zelda champions which are Samus and Metroid dual pack, Koopa, and a Goomba amiibo. Great, more to add to my collection. Lol.

BabyZelda ♡ Admin
Jun 14, 2017

Wow those Metroid amiibos look insanely amazing! Ty for the info and the excitement guys! <3

BabyZelda ♡ Admin

E3 2017 PICTURE DUMP!

E3 after party ^

Beast_Within ^o.o^

Wow that looks soooooo awesome and you look too cute ( very gamer sheque) ^❤.❤^

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 14, 2017

Awesome pics! Yea, the amiibo are already up and apparently there were 13 amiibo announced during E3 such as:

Zelda BotW - Daruk, Revali, Mipha and Urbosa Super Mario Odysse - Mario, Peach, Bowser, Koopa, and Goomba Metroid 2 - Samus and Metroid Fire Emblem Warriors - Chrom and Tiki

Already costed me $150 for all of this. I think I have a problem. Lol XD

ZeldasOniLink
Jun 14, 2017

The pics (and you of course ❤) look awesome Hime, I hope there's more to come ^_^

Andrew Wuorinen
Jun 27, 2017Edited: Jun 27, 2017

*heavy breathing* there's going to be a collector's edition for Metroid Samus Returns

• Aggron
    Jul 17, 2017

Looking for new twitch streamers to follow. Also, BabyZelda; Why you no stream anymore?? D: my twitch channel is kromedrone if anyone was wondering. I stream pretty frequently.
  • BabyZelda ♡ Admin
    Jun 18, 2017

Figured I'd post this here, since I don't do pure gameplay Let's Plays super often. I went to E3 (2017) and played the Mario Odyssey Demo! ^_ ^ It was super fun! I was super nervous / excited, and wasn't really familiar with the Nintendo Switch joycons so it was hard for me to walk straight -- resulting in a very drunk looking Mario! Sorry about that, lol! I do manage to explore quite a bit of New Donk City and collect some Moons and Coins, however! Mario Odyssey looks amazing, definitely plan on buying it in October when it releases officially! The theme song sung by Pauline is super catchy and amazing sounding! Odyssey, yes see! Odyssey, yes see! ^_ ^
  • Goodeysniper
    Jun 3, 2017

Hey so what is everyone currently playing? I just finished up mass effect andromeda Going back to Yazuka 0 now After that I have FF15 to get onto.